Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Got this one from Augie Scampone today:

Startling San Diego County Foreclosure Statistics

http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/articles/2007/11/28/news/01dataparty112807.txt

Within the article, click on the "housing market" hot link in the 3rd paragraph.

This will display another article entitled "An Uncertain Market". Scroll down until you see a sub article in a box called "A Tight Squeeze".

Scroll to the bottom of this small article and open the "View all" window; select a zip code to see how many and the percentage of houses within the selected zip code were in some level of foreclosure in the FIRST 6 MONTHS OF 2007. WOW!!

I wish you... Invest Intelligently!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Bill,

I owe many thanks to Augie Scampone for helping me tap into the insurance market.
About 12 years ago he encouraged and helped me to get my license. The following 10 years I worked for Prudential before opening my own firm in Scripps Ranch, CA; Highland Capital Financial Consulting; www.HighlandCFC.com.

Today my company handles and oversees clients’ entire financial transactions by collaborating with their existing advisors and filling the gaps through our comprehensive network of referrals.

I’ve won numerous awards over the years; 6 time qualifier for the Million Dollar Round Table, and most recently awarded by San Diego Magazine the FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager for 2007

Please forward my information to Augie with many thanks for being one who cares. Somehow we’ve lost touch and when a email that I sent him was bounced back I thought that I’d just try to google him which led me to your blog.

Thank you,

Brian E. Samuels, LUTCF
10636 Scripps Summit Court, Suite 110
San Diego, CA 92131
(858) 547-8001

 

Post a Comment

<< Home