Sunday, August 16, 2009

SDCIA member on Reggie Lal workshop

Yesterday I was at Reggie Lal's one-day workshop. It was the best of its kind that I have EVER attended! Here's a note from an SDCIA member:

Reggie,
Awesome presentation Saturday in LA!  That was the best Seminar I have ever taken!  You are a natural educator!  I hope to meet you for lunch or coffee when you are in the San Diego area.  It is going to be great to have you here in the area once in a while.  I am sure your seminars are only going to get better and better!  I have a month of sundays of work digesting it all and following up with your recommended tasks, reading, references, and building my business.  It is days with individuals like you that makes being in this business worthwhile.
I have tons of questions, but I will save them all for later.  A lot of my questions will answer themselves when I dig into your material.  The motivation you provided us is priceless. Thank you again.
Mike H

It was that GOOD! Too bad he's not teaching again this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home