Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hold the presses!!! Has a very HOT place frozen over? I just learned that my friend Mike Cantu is going to put on an all day workshop! Will wonders never cease!

I HIGHLY recommend that everyone attend this workshop!!!

Mike was coerced, bribed & beaten down by Steve Love to put on this workshop all day October 13th in Lond Beach. Go to the SDCIA "Upcoming Events" page for further details. Back to Mike.

Mike spoke to the SDCIA in November of last year. If you weren't there you should listen to the recording of that meeting. I've gotten more positive remarks from that presentation than any other single presentation.

Mike has studied & analyzed his real estate business so thoroughly that he has considered the "BEST BUYER OF REAL ESTATE" in the country by some of the most respected seminar gurus around (Bruce Norris & Jack Miller to name a couple). I know he will give that same consideration to the workshop because he has a lot of pride & wants to do the very best job possible.

Mike & I have been attending the same seminars for over 20 years & didn't meet until a couple of years ago. What a shame because he's now a friend (and a very knowledgeable one at that) of mine. Even with all of his knowledge, Mike is very uncomfortable in front of crowds. So this workshop is HUGE!!! And it, in all likehood, will not be repeated.

So dont' miss it! (and you rarely hear me say that)

I wish you... Invest Intelligently!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home