Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Real Estate Expo is in full swing at the Scottish Rite this weekend. I spoke today on creative financing & it was a hoot! And to think I get paid to do this; darn it, I didn't get paid. Oh well, maybe next time.

People were talking about Bruce Norris' presentation on Thursday. I couldn't make it. Olga had an interesting segment on creating web sites inexpensively and Chris gave a very good financial fitness segment to close out Friday.

Scott is putting on some interesting speakers for you to learn from. The event is free & the education has been pretty good. You don't have to buy anything so why don't you go and check them out. I'll look for you there.

BTW, the speaker at 1 PM on Friday was particularly interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home