Monday, November 06, 2006


I attended John Schaub’s “Making Big on Little Deals – The Single Family House Seminar” in Costa Mesa this past weekend. About twenty San Diegans joined me. It was three days of practical applications and creative ideas for real estate investing. I concluded, along with some other long-time investors, that this is the finest beginning real estate investing seminar available today. Ask any of the SDCIA members that attended for their opinions also.

This was not the first time I’ve attended this wonderful seminar. And I’ve always learned at least one valuable idea from every one of those seminars. This seminar’s idea came from a fellow investor and made him a profit of over $100,000 last year!

John’s slowing down his operations and teaching schedule so consider taking one of his classes at your earliest opportunity. You can find out information on John’s upcoming seminars at www.JohnSchaub.com.

My friend, Mike Cantu, is speaking this Wednesday at the SDCIA meeting. He spoke at Bruce Norris’ Multi-Millionaire Maker seminar the weekend before. He spoke for over two hours (I’ll work on him to speak longer at our meeting) and when he was finished there was a moment of stunned silence… before everyone rose and gave him a standing ovation! Mike covered EVERY aspect of his real estate investing business. His explanations were so detailed and clear. We were absolutely clear on why he is successful. And he’s so humble about it! (Just don’t tell him I said so)

Another friend, Chief Denney, is teaching a one-day class Saturday, November 11th on “Investing Out of State” at UCSD, Copley Hall. It will include information on “GO” (Gulf Opportunity) Zone investments. And a lot more.

Hope I see you Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home