Tuesday, September 29, 2009

16 Loan Modification Attorneys Under Investigation by State Bar Assn.

The State Bar of California, alarmed by the number of lawyers preying on vulnerable homeowners, today identified 16 attorneys who are under investigation for misconduct related to loan modification.

In my 21 years in attorney discipline, I have not seen a crisis of this magnitude. It is truly unprecedented,” said Interim Chief Trial Counsel Russell Weiner, who is waiving investigation confidentiality in favor of public protection...

http://calbar.ca.gov/state/calbar/calbar_generic.jsp?cid=10144&n=96395

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My attorney said; even attorneys don't like attorneys.
I like them when I need one, and I want the most mean, bad rascal I can find.
Gino Ray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home