Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jack Miller

I'm sorry to report sad news. Jack Miller, one of my mentors, passed at 8:33 am on Friday, October 9. Jack was diagnosed with cancer in June and fought valiantly to beat it. We all believed he would overcome it but he lost the fight. He will be missed by all.

Here is a final message from Jack:

To my Friends, Students and Subscribers,

"I have concluded that the treatment for my illness will not be successful. However, I am thankful that I have had the friendship and support of many of you. It has been rewarding for me to see you grow and prosper and I hope I was of some help in that process. It is my hope that you will continue your efforts in the most ethical, enjoyable and profitable manner. Best of luck to you all."

Per Jack's wishes, there will be no funeral.

Many people want to express their sympathy and respect directly to the Miller Family, but they just need time and space for now. Please do not call at this time or send flowers. You may send your condolences to the email above at GoodbyeJackBaby@gmail.com .

The Miller family would like to thank you for all the years of support and friendship. 


I remind everyone that my favorite mentors: John Schaub, Peter Fortunato & Jimmy Napier have cut back on their teaching schedules. No one knows how much longer they will continue to teach and you should do yourself a favor to take their classes. John Schaub just taught a class last weekend. It's the first one I've missed in years and only because of illness. You'll be real estate sick if you don't take at least one of the classes from the masters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home