Thursday, November 08, 2007


I’ve made several presentations recently: Inland Empire REIA, my beginner calculator class in San Diego, the NoteWorthy convention and the Robert Campbell Timing the Real Estate Market subscriber’s conference. The note business is counter-cyclical to the real estate market and is now becoming more popular. I’ve been showing folks a couple of ways to profit from the upcoming market by using/creating paper.

Bob Campbell is a sneaky bugger. He invited me to speak at his subscriber’s conference. I was happy & honored to do it. He advertised for the conference with my name as a presenter. Then a week before the conference he gave me a dress code!!! Those attendees are my witness that I do own a suit & tie. Yes, that's me.

I wish you... Invest Intelligently!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home